Thursday 28 July 2011

Baby 33+4-Back To Skye for Phantom of The Opera Babies

Sorry about this guys but my laptop is fixed again now so we will be returning to Skye's point of view. I suppose I could get Liza to be around as another challenge mom, but obviously not blog about her individually. Tell me in comments.
Sarah.

I'd been out of action for a while, and I decided to up my challenge to 105 babies, to make up for some I'd lost. Last time I had a child my friend Liza had to be a surrogate, and she's doing a 100 Surrogate baby challenge, where she has 100 babies for other people who can't have them. 
The very first thing I did was teach Solange to talk, next thing I teach you will be walking, I told her with a smile. 
"Really maman, I'm gonna learn to wawk! FUN!" She was really happy that she was going to learn. 
And she was also an excellent talker, but L's were a little difficult and she called me Maman, like the French people say.
The entire family got an invitation to a party thrown by Sunny and Clement Colore, I figured Clement could be the next father, but made sure to check with Sonny if it was OK first.
He wasn't very OK with it. Sunny exploded in my face, yelling at me that I belonged to him, and how we were together now, forever.
Of course I wasn't having any of that so I yelled right back at him, 
"We were never together, I told you the rules of the challenge, NO COMMITMENT!"





I got really mad when he attacked me, starting a fight in front of his daughter. The adrenaline was pumping, and I knew I couldn't let him win, so I hit, punched kicked bit anything I could and eventually won. 

With that distraction out of the way, I could get on with what I was doing with Clement, babies. We got together under the covers and after the first try heard a lullaby.


I got up and did some laundry after he left. It seemed very repetetive, find clothes, put in hamper, move to washer, transfer to dryer, a never ending cycle of clothes. Forever and ever, and maybe I'm letting my hormones get to me a bit there?
After that it was almost night so I went back to bed for a full sleep, after reading a story to Solange.
Next morning I woke up really early because Darby was pulling at my arm. She'd been to get a shower and the shower had broken, leaving a big puddle of water in the bathroom.
But I got out my trusty spanner, hammer and plunger set the kids gave me for mothers day and got to work, while Darby mopped the floor. As a team we finished the job in half an hour, by which time everyone was awake and it was time to give Solange breakfast.
I put her in her high-chair and gave her some baby food, which she proceeded to throw all over the chair! I got really mad and started to yell at her, and Solange began to cry.
"I'm sorry!" I said as I tossed her in the air. "We can't have the birthday girl crying can we!" Because today was her birthday, I was letting her grow up into a toddler because she had her skills etc. 


I carried her over to the cake to age her up when I felt the first contraction! It was eally painful I decided to go to the hospital, leaving the triplets to age up Solange. I arrived home with two darling little boys to see a photo of Solange growing up, and her, all grown up!



3 comments:

  1. Oh! It's great to see Sunny and Clement! I love that you're using sims that I made!!!

    PS: Solange has such beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm with Cat, I love Solange's hair! I also really like your writing...it's very real. You depict some of the truths of parenting. It's not always fun, love, and cuddles. I hope to read more like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cassie, Thanks. I just write that way, never been one for love and un-necessary cuddles.
    @cat You're welcome, I think the Colores will be away for a while though, Sunny is being mean to Skye, don't want the whole family hating her! And thank you. I've no idea where I got the hair, it came with a sim, possibly of TSR.

    ReplyDelete