Thursday 30 December 2010

Introductions

Hello there. My name is Skye Louise Everard. I'm 19 years old, and I want a family. A large family. I was raised by my aunt and uncle, and lived a mostly loveless life. So as soon as I turned 18, I moved out of their house and tried to work out what I wanted to do with my life. This is the only picture I have of myself. I got a tourist to take it while I was in Cairo. I just love the reflection of the Egyptian sands in my sunglasses.
Most of that year I spent travelling to unusual places, Egypt, China, France. Everywhere I went I could see these people who were happy. Newlywed couples, families with lots of kids. That was when I realised what I wanted. I wanted a family. So, I bought a home in the small town of Sunset Valley and set to work making my life perfect.
Not long after I moved there I caught my first glimpse of a woman I later discovered to be called Della Wriner. After looking her up, I discovered that she was on a quest to have 100 children. Then I found out that there was many other people doing the same challenge. People such as Vanessa Wood, Della Wriner, Dawn Turner had become household names in these towns, and it was then that I decided I was going to begin the 100 baby challenge.


My name is Skye Louise Everard. And I am doing the 100 Baby Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. interesting...... I LOVE that picture of skye in the beginning :D

    why was she raised by her aunt and uncle... hmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This confirms my belief that Skye is freakin' awesome...now I know she's internationally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I don't know why you thought that, but that was a freaking AWESOME comment to wake up to.

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm late but I agree with Cassie and Amiee. I think her parents died? CONTINUE!

    Please Visit: http://thesteinfordfamilyafterlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry. There's no danger of me not continuing. I even have the Baby 82 post open right now so I can work on it.
      Her parents are alive, but her aunt and uncle who raised her are dead. I'm still kinda working out her backstory.

      Delete